Why Niggers Fuck White Girls
Marc Dufour
2006-10-23 06:52:00 UTC
Fucker!! Fuck off!! Fuck you!! Fuckers!! Why do Fuck, cocksucking,
motherfucking nigger boys fuck fuck White girls? Even the fuck,
cocksucking, motherfucking White boys don't want to fuck fuck nigger
girls! I fuck love seeing White girls in slips, bras and panties on
themselves, one of them, my girlfriend, Tiffany, who really wears
pretty
dresses on herself, in which she looks pretty in it. I really fuck love

seeing my girlfriend, Tiffany in her dress on herself. Fuck I also fuck
love fuck to see my fuck wife fuck nude and I love to fuck her all good
fuck only fuck whites fuck look good and the shit.
All fuck, cocksucking, motherfucking nigger girls, nigger sissies,
nigger
crossdressers, nigger transvestites, nigger transsexuals, and nigger
transgenders should be only in girls' bras and panties on themselves,
showing bras and panties on themselves! All fuck, cocksucking,
motherfucking niggers should be only in fucking underwear! Nigger
girls
will be fucked, motherfucked in bras and panties on themselves. I'm
going to
motherfuck a White girl in girls' bras and panties on myself.
Motherfucker!!
Motherfuck off!! Motherfuck you!! Motherfuckers!! Fuck!!!!

Marc.
Demon Lord of Confusion
2006-10-23 11:11:29 UTC
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:51:55 -0700, Marc Dufour attempted to confuse the
Post by Marc Dufour
[...]
OK, if I'm still eligible to nominate for this one, I'd like to give
hanson some competition: I, Snarky, do hereby nominate Cletis "KKK"
Perkins, aka Roger Ladd Bratton, for the Goofy-@zzed Babboon Award.

Goofy Azzed Babboon

This award commemorates Kookistic achievement in the linguistic arts. Of
any language. To be awarded for categorical instances of such achievement,
but if a fully separate category of it is exhibited by said Kook then they
can win it more than once. There is no statute of limitations here; one
should award net.kooks of the past as well as the present. Linguistic
butchering is, we believe, a demonstrably proven Kook Art. If the person's
inability to use language comes from their inexperience with it they do
not qualify. Kooky language must come from Kooky thought.

Seconds?
Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <***@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <***@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
***@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v